Tuesday 1 May 2007

Mashed Potato

These photos were for my Public Speaking presentation. Yup, since I love potato so much, my potato was one of my topic in the presentation. Mashed potato or whipped potato in those fast food outlet are really oily, ok, except the one in Kenny Roger's. I love it!!!

Whatever. Now let me show you step by step how to prepare a home-made mashed potato with the very little $ and time...



1. Slice the potato then boil them in the hot water for around 15minutes.




2.After that, when the potatos are soft enough, then put them in the bowl, add in a pinch of pepper, sugar and salt with 2-3 teaspoons of butter(depends).

3. Use a fork to mash it, with love... (-.-)


4.Voila, your mashed potato is ready to be served!


Isn't it amazing?
Try it yourself...trust me, really delicious...
^_^

3 comments:

Jasmine ^^* said...

try add in milk (fresh milk or think powder milk). it will taste even more delicious, but quite fatty oso la. ^^

'Ron said...

milk? really gonna taste great? i tot milk is sweet and mashed potato is salty...so...how does it mix?

Jasmine ^^* said...

huh? milk is sweet? not condensed milk leh. t anlene or dutch lady type of milk. really taste good de. i tried b4.