Tuesday 1 May 2007

Bento


I always love Japanese bento. And I always waiting for a guy to make me one, wuahahahaha.

Kak Yani from Fendi Family is really good in this. Amazing! She can cook very well, and when I read her blog, I felt nothing but hungry. Check her family blog, really envy her kids! ^_^



Sharon told me about those Japanese food in Jusco. So, we went to explore the Japanese food department the other day. A big WOW from food-lover like me, after having nasi campur and nasi lemak in my hostel for such a long time.



A lot of choices for bento, and we really couldn't decide which one. For Japanese food-lover out there, check 'em out ya!



At the end of the day, we decided to buy the chicken bento a.k.a smiley bento(sort of). NICE!




1 comment:

Jasmine ^^* said...

jusco mid valley got a lot of bento, but not jusco melaka