Saturday 30 June 2007

My dinner

Mom went out with aunt tonight. I don't feel like want to follow them, so, I'm alone at home, having my own dinner.

So, I have the super unhealthy dinner tonight!
Recognise this? Hmm, my favourite french fries...
Ya, I'm having McD tonight.
I have the Fish Supreme set. Kinda supreme, haha... But don't you think is hard to pronounce the word 'fish' and 'supreme' together? Before eat your burger, remember, add in some french fries + chili sauce... hehe...
Large French fries, wuahahahaha...

After all the green color food is over, now it's blue color fever in McD. Because of the movie Surf's Up. This drink has a fantastic name- Blue McFizz. Lame. They used to have this during the movie Finding Nemo and Monster Inc. (if not mistaken) was on cinema.
My comment to this new set of meal in McD is, erm, well, if you are a big fan of McD like me, grab it now; if you are not, don't ever try it.

I don't know, but I feel the filet was a bit dry. Call it crispy or whatever, I still prefer the juicy filet. Don't you?

3 comments:

Jasmine ^^* said...

itu mcD ar...
every time got new movie related to water(sea/ocean)
sure got that blue colour drink~

meow said...

yalor...
not creative at all, hahaha...

'Ron said...

wuahaha...got blue and green..maybe purple up next...ehehehe